INFORMASI UNTUK JEMAAT
Account Payable SAP Processor
(Based in Jakarta)
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Accounts Payable Team Lead and is responsible for ensuring invoices are processed in accounts payable in accordance with established guidelines and procedures. An AP Specialist understands and is able to applies accounts payable processes, policies, and procedures to their day to day task.
- Review all invoices and credits for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process three-way PO matching invoices, as well as credit memo’s up to 200 daily
- Monitors exceptions in AP queues by auditing and escalating to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with targets.
- Assist with other projects as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate degree
- At least 3 years of accounts payable experience in a medium to large corporate environment (candidates with ≥5 years of experience may be considered for a senior role)
- Proficiency in SAP or a comparable ERP system is essential
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Products (Excel and Word)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Oral and written communication skills in English
If you’re interested to join our team, Please send your completed CV and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
- UCAPAN TERIMA KASIH
Majelis GPIB Jemaat “Jatipon” mengucapkan terima kasih kepada Kel. NN (Sektor V), yang telah memberi persembahan berupa bunga untuk hiasan gedung Gereja GPIB Jemaat “Jatipon” pada hari Minggu, 20 Mei 2018. Tuhan Yesus memberkati.